Job role: Wellington Management are seeking 1 individual to be part of the full time Technology Associate Programme in the Information Technology department, based in London. As a Technology Associate, you will develop the foundation to build a successful career in financial technology. Working as part of a dynamic team focused on delivering innovative solutions to business problems, successful candidates will gain in-depth understanding of the investment management industry and the technology that drives client engagement.
• Work with teams in Client Services/Distribution to identify and create data set needed for business management reporting via the Client Analytics Data Lake. You will be responsible for creation of the dataset utilizing languages such as SQL and Python.
• Create and assist users with Tableau reports leveraging information in the data lake.
• Work with our Client Reporting and Data teams to identify new data elements needed for various Client Applications and document the requirements for the new data elements to be added to OneView.
• Document enhancement requests for Reporting needs in ER and OneView Client reporting tools.
• Work with the IT team in London to research and answer data support questions across various teams.
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: To apply, click here
Closing date: 28 February 2020
Start date: July 2020