Job role: Triple Point are searching for a school/college leaver to become a Property Fund Management Support Trainee. This is a programme intended to give you a breadth of knowledge and experience within the business to enable you to make informed decisions about where you would like to develop your career.
• Purchase Ledger – processing and payment of purchase invoices
• Sales Ledger – processing sales invoices
• Credit Control – ensuring sales invoices are paid on time and allocating receipts
• Property Insurance – processing invoices and recharges
• Data processing – collecting data for reporting on the properties
Looking for: School/college leaver
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter, confirming the role you are applying for to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be asked for a telephone interview, and two face to face interviews.
As part of your application, please answer the below questions in 250-300 words each:
• Why are you applying to us for this traineeship programme?
• Tell us about your greatest achievement
• Tell us about a financial news story that you found interesting and why?
Close date: 22 November 2019
Start date: ASAP
Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email.