Job role: Triple Point Investment Management are looking for a school/college leaver or graduate to become a Client Operations & Sales Support Trainee.
• Liaising with advisers and their administrators regarding application queries
• Processing of applications
• Researching and investigating using multiple data sources
• Providing support to the Relationship Managers/ Internal Business Development team
• Carrying out customer due diligience
• Preparing meeting packs for business development managers
• Help maintain a suite of literature for Triple Points entire product offering ensuring that literature is always up to date and appropriate
• Creating/checking investment correspondence
• Maintaining the CRM system
• Assisting with any area of the Client Operations and Sales Support team role’s as and when required
Looking for: School/college leavers and graduates
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter, confirming the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be asked for a telephone interview, and two face to face interviews.
As part of your application, please answer the below questions in 250-300 words each:
• Why are you applying to us for this traineeship programme?
• Tell us about your greatest achievement
• Tell us about a financial news story that you found interesting and why?
Close date: 1 November 2019
Start date: ASAP