Job Roles: Legal & General Investment Management are looking for a graduate to become a Solutions Strategist Analyst Trainee.
The Solutions Group is within LGIM’s Investment team and is responsible for ensuring clients can meet their unique objectives, by creating bespoke client solutions, working across both Distribution and Portfolio Manager teams.
The Solutions Strategist team of 20 people covers LGIM’s investment areas and all distribution channels (this role will focus on defined benefit pensions including LDI, equity derivatives, FX, cashflow matching, ALM and asset allocation).
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: Please provide a copy of your CV and a covering letter answering the following questions:
• Why are you applying to LGIM for this role?
• Tell us about your greatest achievement.
• Tell us about the most interesting project or piece of work you have completed as part of your studies at university. What did you have to do and what interested you most about it?
• Tell us about a financial news story that you found interesting and why?
Please apply to;
• Once your application has been received we will endeavour to get back to you within 2 weeks
Close Date: 23 April 2019
Start Date: May/June 2019