Job role: Federated Hermes is looking for a recently graduated IT student to become an IT Service Desk Trainee. Federated Hermes have the following exciting opportunity within our Technology division:
- Hermes Investment Management’s Technology division consists of circa 47 staff working across seven teams – Infrastructure, Business Systems Development, Core Development, Application Support, Information Security, Project Office and the Service Desk.
- The Service Desk team consists of 6 team members and is the main ‘face’ of Technology to the wider business providing desktop and mobile technology support to the Hermes offices based in London, New York & Singapore. The team manages both incidents and service requests achieving this by working a 3-shift rota system ensuring that onsite business support is maintained to a consistently high standard in the London head office during core business hours.
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter answering the questions below (no more than 250 words for each question) to Sharon.Reeves@hermes-investment.com. Please could you subject the email ‘Investment20/20 – 2020’.
1. Why are you applying to us for this traineeship programme?
2. Tell us about the best team that you have been a part of and what your contribution was. What made it such a good team?
3. Tell us about the most interesting project or piece of work you have completed as part of your studies at either school/college or university. What did you have to do and what interested you most about it?
4. Tell us about a technology news story that you found interesting and why?
Close date: 28 February 2020
Start date: ASAP