Job role: Aviva Investors' trainee programme is designed for school/college leavers and graduates and offers paid year-long placements in a variety of different roles. As a trainee you will be placed in one of the following roles to build a fundamental understanding of the asset management industry:
• Sales Support - In the sales support role you are responsible for delivering a proactive and quality service to support us promoting, retaining and generating new business into our Investment Products from our current and prospective global clients.
• Compliance - This will be an exciting opportunity to see at first-hand how the UK financial services system operates and also how companies in the UK (and also overseas) manage their businesses to be compliant with the requirements of financial services regulators in the UK and around the world. It will also provide you with an insight into how Compliance teams work with the business and the contact that they have with regulators.
• Investment Risk - Aviva Investors are looking for a graduate for this role. As an Investment Risk Trainee you will develop and maintain risk analytics together with processes and systems to deliver these as well as to investigate, understand and communicate methodology behind all risk models and risk analytics across asset classes managed at Aviva Investors. You will develop, enhance, implement and embed risk analytics to help risk manage portfolio risks as well as provide accurate and timely risk analytics within Aviva Investors globally; helping Investment Risk and the Fund Managers to identify, monitor and manage portfolio risks and also support production of daily risk monitoring and assist in preparing packs for Risk Review Meetings and Committees.
• Technology - Aligned to the Head of IT Service Delivery & Change you will embark on your technology career in a fast-paced environment and spend the following 12 months working across all aspects of the team’s responsibilities.
You will get exposure to each element of the software development and run lifecycle, including desktop support, business application support, and development, release, infrastructure, and robotics and technology project delivery.
• Regulatory Transformation - Regulation is key focus of Aviva Investors. This role presents an opportunity for you to join a dynamic project team within the Global Transformation function delivering Aviva Investors’ regulatory projects such as ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) or RFR (Risk Free Rate Replacement) programme.
You will work with multiple business areas and learn how large-scale projects are established and delivered in order to ensure compliance with the Regulations set out by financial services regulators globally.
Looking for: School/college leaver or graduate
How to apply: Attach your CV. There is no need for a covering letter. Please apply here.
Close date: 2 March 2020
Interviews: 27 March 2020
Start date: 7 September 2020