Job Roles: AllianceBernstein is looking for a school/college leaver to become a trainee as part of the EMEA Investment Management SBU.
• Ensure fair and timely allocation of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative transactions
• Monitor confirmation platforms to identify trade booking discrepancies
• Work with Trading desks to resolve trade booking discrepancies on a timely basis
• Ensure accurate delivery of trade instructions to custodians for timely trade settlement
• Monitor the trade settlement process and help escalate and resolve any issues
• Resolution of Portfolio Management and Trade related queries
• Trade Processing & Support for the London Trading desks, including STP Management, Post Trade Entry & Trade Amendment, New Issue SRM updates for Fixed Income Securities
• Trade Confirmations and Oversight of Trade Settlement performed by our offshore outsource partners
• Oversight of Portfolio Administration (Reconciliations, Cashflow Mgmt and Account Admin) performed by our offshore outsource partners
Looking for: School/college leavers ONLY (graduate applications will not be accepted)
How to apply: Please make you application via email to the following address: HRConnectUK@alliancebernstein.com.
When applying please enclose your CV and personal statement as well as your answers to the questions posed below. As part of your application, please answer the below questions in no less than 250-300 words for each answer.
• Tell us about your greatest achievement
• Tell us about the most interesting project or piece of work you have completed as part of your studies at either school/college. What did you have to do and what interested you most about it?
• What is the most challenging situation you have faced and how did you deal with it?
Please note applicants will not receive a response until after the closing date of 16th August.
Close Date: 18 August 2019
Start Date: September 2019