Job Roles: AllianceBernstein is looking for a school/college leaver to become a trainee as part of the Digital team within the EMEA Marketing group.
• Use of reporting suites such as Adobe Analytics, Brightcove, Pardot, Brighttalk, Seismic to gather data
• Documenting processes
• Creating and managing reports
• Development of marketing campaigns and communications to support the sale of our retail and institutional strategies in the region.
• Development of marketing literature to support the salesforce in their conversations with clients, and as a means to service clients digitally.
• Supporting distribution efforts by establishing and servicing strategic partnerships with targeted, relevant communications.
• Measure, monitor and report insights from digital activity to inform the marketing and distribution strategies.
Looking for: School/college leavers ONLY (graduate applications will not be accepted)
How to apply: Please make you application via email to the following address: HRConnectUK@alliancebernstein.com.
When applying please enclose your CV and personal statement as well as your answers to the questions posed below. As part of your application, please answer the below questions in no less than 250-300 words for each answer.
• Tell us about your greatest achievement
• Tell us about the most interesting project or piece of work you have completed as part of your studies at either school/college. What did you have to do and what interested you most about it?
• What is the most challenging situation you have faced and how did you deal with it?
Please note applicants will not receive a response until after the closing date of 16th August.
Close Date: 18 August 2019
Start Date: September 2019