Job Roles: AllianceBernstein is looking for a school/college leaver to become a trainee as part of the UK institutional team within the client group.
The UK institutional team is made up of Client and Consultant Relations Directors (“Advisors”) and Associates, to deliver investment solutions to corporate pension funds, insurers and other institutions. The team is looking for someone to help support members of this fast-paced team. The individual will have day to day exposure to all Advisors in the group, and will work alongside the three Associates that are focused on the UK institutional business.
• Partnering with Advisors to provide support
• Attending pre-meetings for external meetings and events, helping with follow-ups afterwards
• Attending internal team meetings
• Assisting with client servicing, prospecting, and consultant servicing materials
• Working with the Advisors and Associate colleagues on client and consultant enquiries, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to successfully address them (including product/performance/market/meeting-related queries; operational issues)
• Maintaining client summaries and consultant strategy pages
• Ensuring the accuracy of data in AB’s CRM system (Salesforce)
• Helping to oversee the maintenance of AB priority strategies in consultant databases
Looking for: School/college leavers ONLY (graduate applications will not be accepted)
How to apply: Please make you application via email to the following address: HRConnectUK@alliancebernstein.com.
When applying please enclose your CV and personal statement as well as your answers to the questions posed below. As part of your application, please answer the below questions in no less than 250-300 words for each answer.
• Tell us about your greatest achievement
• Tell us about the most interesting project or piece of work you have completed as part of your studies at either school/college. What did you have to do and what interested you most about it?
• What is the most challenging situation you have faced and how did you deal with it?
Please note applicants will not receive a response until after the closing date of 16th August.
Close Date: 18 August 2019
Start Date: September 2019