Hermes Investment Management
Hermes Investment Management is an asset manager with a difference. We provide world-class investment management services and believe that we have a duty to deliver outcomes four our clients that go far beyond the financial. We consider the impacts of our investment decisions on society, the environment and the wider-world, and work with companies to create a more sustainable future for all. Hermes has been doing this since 1983 and we now manage money for more than 571 clients in 34 different locations across the world.
WHY JOIN US?
At Hermes, you'll join other enthusiastic individuals from many different backgrounds. We offer our employees opportunities to further develop their knowledge about investment management, enhance technical skills and pursue their career goals. Hermes recognises that diversity in our workforce is one of our greatest assets and that an inclusive culture allows us to continue to grow as a strong, innovative and responsible organisation, delivering excellence for our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are a London-based organisation with small offices in New York and Singapore. We have approximately 400 employees globally and are always looking for passionate individuals who share our vision of working collaboratively to benefit clients and the wider world. In 2018, we are piloting the Investment20/20 programme for up to three trainees. For more information about career paths within the investment industry, click here.
All of Hermes employees are invited to sign up to the 'Hermes Pledge' upon joining. It is a voluntary charter, however, it really captures the essence of who we are and what we do:
I pledge to fulfil, to the best of my ability and judgement and in accordance with my role, this covenant:
- I will act ethically, responsibly and with integrity
- I will put the interests of our clients and their beneficiaries first
- I will encourage responsible behaviour in the firms in which we invest and on which we engage
- I will act with consideration for society and the environment both now and in the future
- I will encourage others to do the same
- I will work with industry colleagues and other key stakeholders to develop and improve our industry's contribution to society
- I will treat my clients, my colleagues and all other stakeholders with respect and as I would wish to be treated
- I will deal with our regulators in an open, co-operative and timely way
- I will communicate clearly and honestly with all parties inside and outside our firm
- I will manage conflicts of interest fairly between all parties
IT & Engineering (Data Services) Trainee
BNP Paribas Securities Services are looking for a school leaver or graduate to become a IT & Engineering (Data Services) Trainee, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Marketing and Communications Traineeship Programme
Schroders are looking for school leavers and graduates to apply for their 2020 Marketing and Communications Traineeship Programme (12 month, fixed term contract).