Job Roles: 9fin are looking for a trainee to join them on a one year contract as part of the Investment20/20 programme.
9fin's traineeship will introduce you to investment management, financial markets and institutional decision-making. You will gain industry knowledge, experience and develop relationships enabling you to progress your career.
As well as Investment Management, you will also have significant exposure to the UK Startup scene, Venture Capital financing and have a front row seat to 9fin’s business strategy development. The world of cutting edge Machine Learning and AI technologies….ever wanted to learn a bit of coding? Our engineering team are always happy to train up colleagues on the latest software tools used in finance...where else can you get that?
● Market intelligence: Work with the business team to uncover new transactions in the European debt capital markets. Includes monitoring news-flow, liaising with bank syndicate desks, investors and company management
● Relationship management & product evangelism: Working with customers to answer questions on the use of our platform and to gather feedback on new and existing product features
● Deal tracking & audit: Working quickly to validate and sense check financial information extracted by our software.
Looking for: Graduates
How to apply: Please email a CV and a cover letter that includes answers to the following questions in no more than 300 words per answer to email@example.com.
● Tell us about the most interesting project or piece of work you have completed as part of your studies. What did you have to do and what interested you most about it?
● Tell us about a financial news story that you found interesting and why?
Close Date: Apply early, as applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: £25,000 per annum